Monday, September 18, 2006

after the accident

So, for anyone that didn't know, I was in a nasty car accident about 2 weeks ago. My back is finally mostly back to normal, just in time for my new thyroid med to kick in and make it difficult to eat anything. But, it is helping me lose weight, and since that's one of the reasons I'm willing to take it, I'll survive. On the plus side, my job is hiring - they finally posted the positions, which means that I'm a step closer to where I want to be, and I've bought a car. I get to pick it up on either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on when it comes in. It's the same car I had before, minus the sunroof, and a newer year, so I know I'll like it :-) That's about all that's new and newsworthy in my life at the moment, but I'll try to remember to update more regularly - they took away our access to these sorts of things at work which means I have to do this in my not-so-copious spare time :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home