Wednesday, October 13, 2010

another week...

And I'm still both on my diet and also walking Of course, the real test of my willpower will occur on Friday wen I weigh myself again, but I'm going to try to stay positive as much as I can. I've gotten the 2 blisters on the bottom of my feet mostly healed, but I have a new one on my heel from my socks, so I just bought some "walking socks" which are built to not rub and with extra padding where it's needed. Hopefully those will do the trick for me. Right now still only able to do 1/2 hour, but today got back to what I consider to be my normal speed - 4 mph. With luck I'll be able to get to 4.5 r 5, but even if I don't, I'm happy with 4 if I can continue it over an hour. I'm getting closer; the shin splints went away early today, so that gives me hope. In the meantime, it's just a matter of keeping motivated until Friday. Wish me luck please on seeing that number on my scale change for the better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home