Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I'm not really sure why I'm wishing that it was Friday yet; esp since this Friday I work, which means I don't even have 2 days off together. Having Thursday and Saturday off is not the same as Friday and Saturday, but it'll have to do. Thursday is going to be a bit busy this week, as I have a doctor's apt to see what's going on with my foot (it's not healing the way it should be, and I just got my 2nd set of x-rays for it), the hubby and I are going to make a casserole or two and store them, I'm going to be scanning all sorts of stuff since hubby picked up the scanner from our friends, and I'll be working on copyrighting some of my images. Add cleaning up the house a bit and I think I'll have enough to keep me busy! The house isn't too bad, but there are storage containers and the like to put away, presents to store, and more. And somewhere, while doing all of this, I need to set up an account or two and sell some of the beading supplies; hopefully on ebay, along with some other stuff that I'm no longer going to keep. I really need to pare down some of the stuff in my life; I've been clearing some stuff out, but there's still a bit too much! This of course means taking photos of the items, and then editing the photos as needed.

progress report: on trackish; we'll see next week once it's been 2 straight weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home