Wednesday, September 15, 2010

blogging, and clean-up time

OK, so for me to start a photography business, I need to get used to blogging about myself. I have a rather poor track record when it comes to blogging on a consistent basis, but I'm going to try to do better. I'm also going to be making some changes to the blog, as some things have definitely changed in the last several years. I made some light modifications today already, however there will be more as I have the time to do so.

So, an update on my life as it stands right now, and the goals that I want to have completed:

I have finished college, and since then I've done nothing to start up my business, not even to the point of sending in my photos for consideration by different organizations.
Goal: within the next 2 weeks, get my photos (that I want to license) sent in to the copyright office. After that, start sending those photos to the companies I wish to license them through.
Goal: update my website, including switching to new hosting within the next month.

I want to lose weight (again, still, and yet), however I have been hampered by a foot issue for the last 2 1/2 months
Goal: within 1 month, start walking for exercise again. Also, continue eating salads and other healthy homemade meals.

The house is decently clean, but it's not very organized and hasn't been for a while.
Goal: within 1 month, get the house organized. Remove any unwanted items, stow packing materials and packed up items, organize a packed items list. Clean up the house as I go along.

I can't find anything on my computer, and am running out of space again
Goal: organize my computer and move items not often accessed or needed onto my hard drives.

I have an e-reader and lots of e-books, but I can't read some of them.
Goal: go through my ebooks and clean out the ones that I don't need or can't use.


Really, as I'm sure you can tell, my life has been pretty normal and boring for the past several months. This is wonderful when compared to what life was life during school, however I've found that without the stress of having no time to do anything driving me, I really don't seem to get as much down. Please wish me luck in changing this habit, since life doesn't come with a built in deadline for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home