Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Wednesday, and I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time. Quite apart from the 3 work calls I have today before work (about 2.5 hours worth), I also haven't been sleeping well. It's also affecting my exercise; today I was happy that I was able to walk for 20 mins, which is nothing. I think right now there is nothing that I am not stressed about; my job (my company is being sued by the feds), Hubby's job, my photography, my health, my life in general, etc. At home I've reached the point where there's not much I can do to alleviate my stress, because it's all done. I think I'll try to plan a trip for the weekend; seeing something new might help me cope better. Of course, that idea might take second place to sleeping all weekend with the way I've been feeling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home