Sunday, May 15, 2011

yay for exercise!

So, I haven't seen a result on my scale yet, but I've been walking between 45-60 mins each day for the past week and 1/2. Add to that the hikes I'm on for my photo shoots, and I feel like I'm getting a good handle on my exercise again finally! I can trick myself into even thinking that I'm enjoying myself now, by watching one of my favorite TV shows while I walk. It's great to have gone from checking the time every 5 minutes, to looking up an noticing that 10-15 minutes has gone by without any indication! I've also been still improving my diet; I'm eating a lot of low fat hummus with snap peas, cauliflower, carrots, and such, also I'm eating greek yogurt now, which is astonishingly high in protein! And, even though it's not showing up in my scale, I seem to be starting to lose some of the fat. I'll be most happier when the number that greets me as I step on the scale goes down though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home