Wednesday, May 25, 2011

short and sweet

I have been enjoying several days off work, which unfortunately ends today. So, I was able to get a bunch of stuff done, but as per normal, I wish I could have gotten more completed. I would really love to get at least 3 more chores crossed off my to-do list before work, so this is just a quick update. new in my life - a new phone - one of the android ones, which I'm discovered I absolutely love!!! Hubby and I went to 2 waterfalls last weekend, and this weekend we're taking a trip to see about 18 more in one day, which will be very neat! Other than that, I've finally finished cataloging everything we brought back from my in-laws, and I'll be soon ready to pack it up and have a dinning room table again . And, I've done some actual processing on the photos I've been taking; about 2 more hours of processing and the biggest hurdle will be done (my work flow is downloading, importing, selecting, processing, photoshop for details, captioning, and sending to my marketer). Wish me luck, I'd like to be caught up by this weekend so I'm ready for the new work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home