Saturday, April 08, 2006

vacation days are here

Well, vacation days are almost here anyways. I called today to make sure all was cool with the free tickets I had one, so now I just need to speak with my boss and make sure I can switch a day for work. The last several days haven't been the best for me, as for some reason, I had a migrane on Thursday and Friday both, and stayed home from class, which I normally don't do. I went into work Thursday, but it was a case of maybe I should have called in sick...
I do get to rest next week though, in fact I already don't know what to do with myself, as I have no class on Friday, and no work on Sat/Sun due to a holiday I don't even believe in... I know I'll find something to fill the hours, but not really sure what at this point, as I should have my newest sewing project done well before then. Maybe I can finish one of the quilts I had started, now that the weather will be warm enough to no longer need them at all..... I know I should get a start of studying for finals as well, but 2 weeks in advance, I'm not going to be motivated to study for more than a couple of hours, and it's been so long since I've had three days off, back to back, with nothing planned, that I'll be hard pressed to not just veg out for the whole weekend. But, that's the way the cards fall, eh?

Anyhow, that's my update, aside from my migrane trying to come back - stupid headache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home