Saturday, March 18, 2006

And a new comic was found...

First off, I live online while at work. Second, I rely on many different means to keep myself occupied, online, at work. Thirdly, I read way too quickly, and most of the comics I read don't update daily, so the most it takes me to catch up on my comics is 15 minutes. And thusly, when a new comic is found, life is good! This past week, I was introduced to a new comic, "Crap I Drew On My Lunch Break", with the link now included on the side here, and I highly encourage everyone to take a look at it. It's amusing for many different reasons, including the fact that the artist and I have similar viewpoints (I know, I know, scary thought :P). And, she even likes chai, and has information about chai on her comic. However, now that I have finished the joy of reading something never before read by me, I now have to go back to doing my school work, but I'll try and update more on here tomorrow, since I have been having an enjoyable week, well, somewhat at least :-)

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya! It's Rena.

Another comic for you: Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth. I don't remember the exact site, but Googling brings it right up. Funny as hell even if you've not played WoW, and it's updated pretty much every day.

ainulindale on LJ just so you know. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home