Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Whale Sharks!!!!

We're going to Atlanta soon to see the whale sharks. I can't wait; this is a trip I've wanted to take for a very long time now! Now I just need to convince myself to keep doing my work as normal until it's trip time!

Otherwise, life is normal. Hubby has had a couple of changes at his place that are making his life interesting. His job lost 2 people, and they are figuring out how to replace them. In the meantime, he's pitching in a lot to help out. My job has hired a couple more supervisors and they are training, so I've getting a bit of a break and starting to get back to a normal routine vs. the high stress one I've been on for so long. I'm also looking forward to the holidays this year, have some fun planned out!

Whale Sharks Whale Sharks Whale Sharks Whale Sharks!!!!

OK, back to my normally scheduled brain again :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home