Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yay, done for a week!

and the quarter from hell is now done I ended up with 3 a's and 2 b's; not where I wanted to be, but a nice recovery from earlier in the quarter, and what I was hoping for. so, my CGPA has dropped a bit, now at 3.7, which is really rather good for working full time as well as going to class full time ( and which I'll happily live with :-) ). This is my break week, and classes start back on Monday - I have 3 ground classes, and one online class this time, and since I have class Mon and Tuesday morning, and Wednesday evening, I'll actually get to go home and sleep every day for the 1st time in 9 months. And, I now have 2 years left to complete this degree. Since Seamus has decided to go for a master's degree , he'll be joining me in classes soon enough, so that we can share the lovely experience of having homework due :P

So, what do I kill time with now that I have no classes? www.neopets.com Poke me if you want to know my pet's name; there are tons of games to waste time with, and you can do things like build houses for your pets and more.

Aside from that, this is a week of rest. We're helping my brother move on Saturday, and the following weekend we're going up to visit Seamus's dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home