Sunday, June 24, 2007

after Kennywood

So we went to Kennywood yesterday for our work picnic, took my brother and 2 friends, and all was well, all was fun. We were there for 11 hours, which included both a lot of rides and a lot of walking, so I feel safe in saying I got my exercise yesterday :-) I'm still a bit tired today, but nothing too horrible to survive, which is good, since I still have much to do when we get home from work.

Rides ridden: Garfields Nightmare (lame), Jack Rabbit (A+); Raging Rapids (soaked through), Thunderbolt (A+); Phantom's Revenge (A+); Pittsburgh Plunge (soaked back); Bumper Cars (A+); Noah's Ark (really changed over the years); and others that I currently can't remember.

Unrelated news: I've added more to my photo's; I haven't updated everything yet, since there's a monthly limit to how much I can add, but there is new stuff. I'm planning on going through the photos and captioning them to the best of my ability, though that may take some time since there are many, especially in the Phipps area. It may get completed sometime this year, as it's at the bottom of the "to do" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home